Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Day in a Year in a Life / Day 190

09/July/2015, Day 190.  Thursday.

Like yesterday, today another weekday/workday for us, and another hot but beautiful day.  I don't really mind the heat as much as I mind cold, as long as we have air-conditioning.  But I guess I have to admit that without the blessed a/c, life would be better in a colder climate.

Kuya went to his last Mathnasium class of the summer today.  The instructor said he did very well, which is nice.  (I wonder if she says that to ALL the parents?) 

Dinner was baby food for Dodong, "cheese pizza", (PapaJohn's cheese sticks), for Kuya, Chipolte burritos for Sweetie and Grump, and a McDonald's hamburger with ONLY ketchup for Lola.  After dinner Sweetie and Grump went to Planet Fitness, where they each walked two miles.

Another day winds to a close ......

No comments:

Post a Comment