Thursday, January 28, 2016

2016/Jan/27 - Tired

Poor Old Grump!  He didn't sleep well at all last night, and still had to work like a dog at his soul-breaking job.  By the end of the day he was fried BIG TIME!

Sweetie was doing all right, even though she too was very tired, until Grump snapped and hollered at her just before going to bed.

It was a very stressful evening in our house!


WonderPoll of the day:  Have you ever been in a fistfight?

"No" got the majority of the answers, with 62%.  Which proves beyond a doubt that most of the respondents are women!

When younger I was in a few fights.  They didn't last very long, as I was quickly pummeled into submission.  I think being a good fighter is an acquired skill, one which I never wanted to pursue.


Pic of the day:

Dodong, Cami's Mom, and Cami
Tea of the day:

How they got "champagne" out of this I'll never know.  Not one of Celestial's better offering, IMHO.

Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment